Anoop Might Go Home Tonight

Anoop Desai might go home tonight. His performance last night singing Caught Up by Usher turned out to be a bad move as what the judges had to say:
Randy: You definitely picked up your swagger this week. Vocally it was cool but I wasn't sure it was the right song for you.
Kara: When you pick Usher you have to go up in your range and mix it up but that was a little safe.
Paula: I wasn't sure at first but I'm glad you've gone back to your playful side. I would work more on your stage presence.
Simon: I thought it was a complete and utter mess. You came across as a wannabe college boy wanting to be a popstar.

All Anoop fans out there should pray hard and hope that when the American Idol Results April 1 comes out, it's not their idol who's going home.

anoop desai photo

However, I like what a friend of mine thinks that nobody will go home tonight because it's April Fool's Day. Haha.