March Badness Boxing MMA Predictions

This March 21, March Badness Boxing and MMA event will happen at Pensacola, Florida. Here now are my bold predictions regarding who will win in the main fights of the night.

Roy Jones Jr. vs Omar Sheika
I think Jones will win this one because he is more experienced. Watch Jones vs Sheika and find out.

Seth Petruzelli vs Doug Marshall
An interesting fight but I believe that Petruzelli will come on top. His speed and agility will help him defeat Marshall. Watch Petruzelli vs Marshall and find out.

Roy Nelson vs. Jeff Monson
I'm personally interested in this more than the others. I'm hoping that Nelson will dodge the strong punches of Monson and win this one. Watch Nelson vs Monson and find out.

Jason Guida vs. Bobby Lashley
The last minute scheduled fight after Shamrock was disqualified. No arguments that Lashley will win. Watch Guida vs Lashley and find out.

Read more about March Badness here:
March Badness by TNT
March Badness by MP